Creative Mines is looking for passionate and experienced Senior Full Stack Developers to join and lead our growing tech team. Are you looking for your next advancement opportunity to lead a team? If so, we encourage you to apply! You will directly support the CEO, manage a team, and mentor other developers.
What you’ll do
- Own features and parts of the client and backend services, demonstrating responsibility for development
- Communicate and collaborate with team members and CEO to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- You desire to work at a startup, you can thrive and feel empowered in both unstructured and structured environments. Ideally, you have worked at a couple other startups and can contribute your learnings from those experiences
- You enjoy collaboration and mentoring other engineers
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
Technology Stack We Work With
- Python (and other dynamically typed languages)
- Java (and other statically typed languages)
Experience & skills you’ll need
- You have 5+ years of engineering experience at multiple levels of the stack.
- You have designed and documented significant applications, features, or systems that involved more than a few engineers in their implementation
- Strong teamwork and team-building skills
- Leadership and mentorship of small teams
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication
- Drives Results
- Customer-centric and product focused
What You’ll Get
To complement our competitive compensation, we offer:
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment
- 401k with company match up to 4% of salary
- Profit sharing
- Free coffee and snacks
- Fun startup company culture
- Mentorship and growth opportunities
If you’re interested in joining Creative Mines, please apply below or send a resume to email@example.com.
We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.